Pages

Search blog and web

The feeling of regret when a girl starts a convo with you...and your mind goes blank

  • Thread Starter

Was on the last train home and I closed my eyes til I got to my stop. When it arrived and I opened them, a girl that was sitting opposite me for my whole journey (who I also checked out quite a bit cos she was fineeeeee) stood up and as she was walking out said

" I was just about to wake you up! "

We talked for a few moments while exiting the station, she was pretty friendly, and well my mind went completely blank and I just said

"Ok im going this way to get the bus now, bye" while she walked away in the opposite direction, said bye and looked a bit disappointed.

About 30 seconds later I suddenly realised what a missed opportunity it was and thought of about 1000 things I could have said to at least see how interested she was and try to meet up again at some point.

Off course I will most probably never see her again.... yep I totally messed up. It's the not knowing that sucks.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate this feeling!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment