Pages

Search blog and web

Why am I unhappy about this?

  • Thread Starter

So I'm a 20 year old male at university. Since January, I have been texting and messaging (but more receiving texts and messages) a post graduate student. We met for coffee once and he was pleasant enough. Certainly very attractive. But he seemed complex and I simply wasn't up for getting involved. I'd just got out of a messy relationship, I didn't want to engage in anything serious and he didn't seem the type that one could start a casual relationship with. Besides, I felt next to nothing for him and his own intentions were difficult to read. In short, I couldn't be bothered to find out more.

However, our exchange of texts have continued. He always initiates and he is occasionally flirty, once asked me to 'hang out' at 22:30. I've never accepted those advances (if indeed they are advances).

However, a while ago this guy messaged me, asking me about a friend of mine. The friend of mine then messaged me , asking about the guy. It seemed fairly obvious that they were involved. I shouldn't care. When I think about it, I have no objection to it.Why should I, I never felt for either of them? Yet it's left me feeling.. uneasy. Why could that be?

There are other issues related to this that could have bothered me. I'm fairly sure my friend bitched about me to this guy, made out I was some sort of scene queen whore (I'm no angel but... certainly not that). But he's not the closest friend in the world so I wouldn't rip myself apart over that. My friend seemed fairly convinced that I'd slept with this guy as well, so I think some untruths have been said about me behind my back. But I don't think that this is what has bothered me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment