Pages

Search blog and web

Got drunk and told hubs' cuckold fantasy. Now what?

I made a huge drunken mistake about a month ago... So drunken, I'm not entirely sure everything that happened. My husband was out of the country for about a month visiting family. While he was gone we would text for hours on end every day, but mostly about sex. Our communication improved imensly during this time. Although he did inform me he had a really really really strong cuckold fantasy. We talked about this fantasy day after day, hur after hour. Why he wanted it.. why I didn't want it... blah blah blah. The point is he infected my brain with this fantasy to the point where I became obsessed.

The last thing I wanted was for him to feel like I wanted to be pleased by another man. So back to the drunken mistake part... I'm pretty sure I told his best friend about it. In such a way that I suggested that I would only do it with someone we trust. Wink wink. I may have also sent a picture of my naughties. In my defense I made the initial contact but it was only to make sure they had not coordinated for the friend to pick him up from the airport thru text, and he started blowing up my phone. I knew I was too smashed to talk which is why I texted.

So he's been back for 2 weeks and saw said friend 2 days after he got back. Ever since he's been super distant, ignores me mostly, claims nothing is ever wrong. Im 95% sure this friend spilled the beans, but can't say anything. And he's not saying anything. .. I'm sure he's embrassed both by my drunken behavior as well as telling an embrassing fantasy. Any advice appreciated, guys!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment