Pages

Search blog and web

Do I deserve this treatment from her? :(

  • Thread Starter

So, I've been seeing this girl for about 4 weeks now and things have been going fantastically, we've been on a few dates, speaking every night on the phone, texting all day, met each other's families, it's been excellent and I like her a lot!

On Thursday she visited my house, we started getting on each other, she's always been quite touchy feely, she began stroking my chest and suddenly moved down to my crotch area where she began to rub my penis. I thought that obviously meant she wanted to take things further, so I began touching her ass, and went to put my hand up her top, suddenly, she pulls away and says "someone's horny, I just love teasing you, we're not doing anything". I understand some girls like teasing, however, let me give you some context, this girl knows my ex of 7 months and is aware that one of the reasons we broke up was because she was a huge sexual tease who would come over frequently, start being sexual, and then leave saying she just enjoyed the teasing. So she is aware of my hate for teasing. This girl has also previously spoken about staying at each others houses, getting blinds for my summer house so we could have sex in there and once made a drunken phone call telling me that she wished I had gone clubbing with her that evening so she could have taken me home with her.

After she told me we weren't doing anything, I accepted that and we just went back to kissing and cuddling, then I begun going to slip in my tongue, at first she wasn't up for it, but went for it after I asked her if she liked tongue or not. Then she slowly begun backing away and leaving me hanging mid kiss, whereby she then continued to tell me how much she enjoyed teasing me multiple times. So, I thought I would play her at her own game and begun to tease her, so I kissed her neck and behind her earlobes. I then told her that if she was aloud to tease me, then I would play by the same rules. This made her really angry, things got really awkward, she didn't kiss me or even touch me for the rest of the night and I could hardly get any conversation from her.

Yesterday, I text her to see how her day had been and she ignored me. Then, I got a drunken snapchat video from her whilst she was clubbing, she was absolutely smashed, sitting on the toilet and rambling about getting chatted up by hot guys and them wanting to sleep with her, I was so upset. I've not spoken to her today as I can't deal with her ignoring me and that snapchat last night was very very out of order. If she want's to get in contact, I'll leave it to her.

Have I actually done anything to deserve this treatment? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment