Pages

Search blog and web

Can someone like someone, and not even know it?

  • Thread Starter

This is a real long story. My name is 'Frank'. I'm 16, just waiting for college. Around December, I started falling for a girl in my history class, I'm not sure what it was, I remember I felt like it was love but I could have been so wrong. Anyways, I gave her a valentines card, tried speaking to her and other things however, it didn't end well. At all. Lets say I ended up the loser.
As a direct response, her friend (Someone much kinder) was talking to me, just listening and on that Saturday, after finishing a extra lesson at school (We just did extra-work for the brighter kids) she invited me to Nando's with her, her boyfriend and two other people who are a couple in my year. I was a little reluctant but agreed to do so. It went pretty great, she then said she needed some help with an art project, 'chaos' so I suggested mixing mentos with coke and taking pictures. So on Sunday, me, her andher BF (Nice guy) all went to the local park and recorded it. She brought with her a friend, a quiet girl, we spoke a little and I was surprised she knew where I used to live (Most people haven't heard of it) they then started using my phone for selfies and the new girl, 'Helen' told me to send them over Whatsapp later. So I did, and she started speaking to me, I soon realised she was having severe exam worries so me being me, offered to help her out and so I did. Withi n weeks, we were texting regularly and I kept helping her. Whenever she was down, I would send these long messages and she strongly appreciated them. I didn't want anything, I was just helping someone. We spoke more, learned about each-other etc and things were fine. For her birthday, I got her a gift, nothing too flashy, just a little gift and someone said to me 'You like her' I denied it of course, because I didn't. So after the exams, we spoke more. We then went cinema together, the fault in our stars and I swear, it was a great day. Over the holiday, I've been helping her with finding work and general stuff. She normally puts herself down, and her love life is DOA (Mine wasn't even alive) Recently I've noticed that she's the only person who really speaks with me, other people pop up and go. She doesn't, now, the other night she was upset over being rejected for a job. I couldn't help so I left, but then I wrote a poem, a silly poem, but she said she put it on Facebook ;L I don't know what to think of that. Also, I have these moments where I think of her, OFTEN. Too much, not in any way, I just think of her. I'm really hoping however that I haven't developed feelings, because to be blunt, I'm scared of 'love', the idea of it horrifies me, because I know it won't happen. Is it possible? She is one of my bestfriends, and I've only known her for 5/6 months :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment