Pages

Search blog and web

Made it to the Forum I Wanted to be in

So I posted in the going through a divorce or separation forum and kinda let the thread go. There were a lot of people that gave me advice and it was appreciated. My orginal thread is located here.

Well after I stopped posting on the boards my WS decided to invite me out to see her for a few days while her parents were out of town. I just returned today and it was probably one of the best weeks of my life and at least the best one since this all started.

With the help of my counselor I figured out a plan of action for while I was visiting. I decided to act as if we weren't separated and to show her how much she means to me. Well long story short it worked amazingly well. After a great night out and an amazing dinner my wife and I were discussing her getting a new car and me possibly helping her out with the down payment and she asked me why it would matter if we were still together and she moved back here with me. I was pretty shocked but extremely excited!

So I will be going back out there to pick her up in about a month and we will begin the arduous task of reconciling. She said she will give it six months at first and than re-evaluate from there so there is still hope and I think we can actually make this thing work. A lot of my friends think I'm an idiot and that she is playing me but that's a lot to do just to play me. I mean to move across the country, quit her job and her gym to give our marriage a chance says something in my book.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment