Pages

Search blog and web

How should I feel? BF of 3years...

  • Thread Starter

Hi-

I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. We met at uni, been together three years, and he is currently travelling without me. He plans to go to the navy in 2015, and has planned more travelling in between. None of this has really included me-ive been asking to go on holiday just together, but i feel like its one sided. We recentley went away with another couple, and we had a few arguments which culminated in him calling me jealous (about the other girl on the trip).

I don't know how to feel…..am i just convenient? we now live 300 miles apart as we have graduated, and i have asked if he wants to live together, but he says we can find a flat so quickly in london we don't need to plan now. I suffer from anxiety, and this obviously is not conducive to the situation-i don't want to push him into plans, and thereby push him away, but i don't feel like I'm on his radar. what should i do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment