Pages

Search blog and web

boyfriend blocking me but no reason why

  • Thread Starter

me and my best friend have been mates for over 11 years now and we have been on and off for the last 2 nearly 3 years. we were having a few problems and we had booked to go to his dads house in spain on the 16th of july. I was really nervous as we hadn't spoke for 2 weeks. we finally arrived in spain and things felt normal. on the first day he took me to the beach I met a few of his friends and then we went for dinner on the sand and he told me he was sorry for everything and he wanted to sort things out between us and just see what happened within the next two week. the holiday continued and he told me he was in love with me he wanted to get back with me and he wanted to make it up to me and I let myself fall back in love with him because he did every thing for me he was proper romantic and felt like he meant everything. when we got home it was fine well I thought it was. we got home on the wed and on the Friday he deleted and blocked me on fb and brang all my be longing to my mums house and told me he wanted nothing to do with me anymore and just went. I went round there on the sunday to sort things out and get some answer but all he said was he was being friendly and it meant nothing. I was really upset as we had had a brill holiday and I thought he meant everything and we had sex whilst away and I just used and he told me I should go and that he never wanted to see me again. im heart broken as he is my soul mate he is my best friend and meant to be my boyfriend. his best mate inboxed me and said he was sorry and he had no idea what was wrong with him and that my boyfriend had told him all about the holiday and told him everything he said to me and told him he was in love with me but his friend said he thinks he is scared. but now I do not know what to do my boyfriend seems really angry and I have not done anything wrong and I thought we was back together and fine but within 2 days of being back he hates me and doesn't want to see me and I don't mean anything to him. just need a bit of out side advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment