Pages

Search blog and web

What is going through her head now?

  • Thread Starter

I loved this girl for 4 years ... We had sex, slept together and she invited me to her prom last year. we did everything a couple would do .. And we had this very intimate moment last year when we locked foreheads for 10 mins.

She told me she now has a Bf, so, broken hearted I blocked her off Facebook, because it was soooo hard for me.

So we haven't spoken for 4 months now ... And I saw her yesterday. I parked my car and we had this long gaze (about 10 seconds), but then she turned with her cousin and walked away down this dark path that is not in the direction of her cousins home -probably to talk.

So what's up? She did look a bit sad.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment