Pages

Search blog and web

Is it worth meeting this girl? what can I talk about until we meet in September?

  • Thread Starter

I have off from uni so I been living with my family in my hometown for the summer, not doing much because money and friends working so I've been a bit bored.

I joined a dating app, not thinking much of it but a girl on there has text me who taken a shine to me, she is coming to study in my hometown in September. We exchanged facebook and mobile numbers so we talk regularly

I was originally was going to go back in September but my course doesn't start until mid October so I agreed to stay in the hometown for a bit longer to meet the girl, she said I can join her with her uni freshers which means I'll be missing the 3rd freshers of mine.

also because I haven't been doing anything conversation with her has run a bit dry as I told all about my life etc so its now down to what you been doing today? which is nothing so I don't know how to keep the text convo going, when I meet her in September be easier.

Do you think its worth meeting her for that short amount of time? and what can I talk about so things don't get boring?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment