Pages

Search blog and web

Older woman, younger man?

  • Thread Starter

Does this confuse or repulse or humor anyone else? :)

But I do admittedly have a double standard, as I am a woman in her 20's who just loves men in their 30's and 40's. When I was 15 my first was 24 :S But what young, and then attractive girl just budding into life and her womanhood and personally wanting the best for herself, wouldn't be interested in a strapping distinguished man finally ready to settle down after an earlier adulthood of settling ambitions?

As opposed to a young man in the same position as the young woman, who is attracted (or something) to a cougar who looks like his mom, probably? She could be a hot cougar but I feel as a woman she might have gone wrong somewhere and still feels the need to satisfy some... unresolved childhood fascination to date a younger man by 10, 20 yrs. like a 40, 50 something with a 20, 30 something. It's kind of sad, actually. Does she feed him too, I don't know lol

But what do you think? Is one worse, is it the same, do you agree or disagree with it? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment