Pages

Search blog and web

Should I get plastic surgery to improve confidence?

  • Thread Starter

I am a female in my early 20s, and have a wide, fleshy nose with a large tip, that becomes even wider when I smile. Tried contouring but it hardly makes a difference.
I have quite a gummy smile, a big gap in between my two front teeth, and a completely crooked row of bottom teeth, but braces are ridiculously expensive.

I have a slight lisp, and I was born with the tip of my tongue attached to my bottom gum by an extra piece of skin; meaning that I cannot stick my tongue out or kiss properly. As a child my parents went to the doctor to see if I could have it removed, but I was told I 'didn't need it', and now as an adult, the price I was quoted to have it removed was in triple figures.

I used to have terrible acne, which has thankfully cleared, but I still have several marks on my face, very uneven skin, and a lot of lines around my eyes, even though I wear suncream, moisturiser, and don't smoke or anything like that. I am using Bio Oil which does help, but it cannot perform magic.

I have a slightly curved spine; not enough to warrant surgery, but it means my posture is awful, and people do notice; I was once told to 'walk properly' by a random guy. My thighs are covered in bright purple veins. I exercise every day, do lunges, squats etc. but depsite this,I still have a saggy, flat, cellulite covered spotty arse.

I am 5'7, but my torso is very long and I have short legs. I also have battered, ugly wide feet with too much skin. I am also very hairy, which people have commented on.
Some people have said stuff like my Mum must have been taking drugs before I was born, and I have been called 'minger' 'really ugly' and 'hideous'.

I have been called pretty etc. quite a few times, and I have a boyfriend who tells me I am gorgeous and loves me. Some days I feel fine with how I look, but some days I feel disgusting and like I could never be consdered beautiful.

I cannot even look people in the eye when I am talking to them. I'd love to have plastic surgery, but there is no way I could afford most of the procedures, unless I saved for years.

I am thinking of taking out a loan from the bank to cover it. I just think it will transform my life, and people say that personality counts more, but I am too shy and boring, so I don't have a lot.

I find that the beautiful girls are treated like royalty purely based on how they look, and it's wrong. It doesn't help that my boyfriend is going on about the really hot girl at work he has to train.

I know people will try and talk me out of it, but I feel like a freakshow. Has anyone else had surgery before? If so, did it change you for the better? Thanks in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment