Pages

Search blog and web

Respect and love in a relationship?!

How do you really show that (especially the respect) and what would you consider as respectless?

I keep hearing from my husband (in arguments) that I don't show him any respect, especially in public, when I actually think I do! I'm always honest, I praise him in front of other people, I don't shout at him in public (only and really only when he starts to shout at me in public, which happens quite often, as his respect for me seems to be non-existent), I organise and plan everything as good as I can. I wrap my life around him and my family. I do all the things so, that they are happy. Until I'm just so stressed and exhausted, that I can barely function anymore. I recently lost a parent, which was unexpected. Even in this situation now it seems for me, that I have to be the one who is there for others ONLY, including my husband. I try my best to hide my emotions and all, so that others don't have to worry about that. I don't expect anything from anyone, as I know its senseless anyways. I'm unhappy with where I am and how things are and that's all I get to hear from my husb and also... he keeps telling me that I'm always *****ing (not true), that I'm always unhappy, that I'm always stressed, blablabla... but what does he do to make things better for me and us? Nothing at all! Nothing! I don't expect anything. Don't expect presents, good sex, surprises, ... its not happening anyways. All I want is some care and love sometimes but it seems even that is too much. So I don't know what more could I do. What more ways are there to be that damn good wife and how the hell do I have to show him the respect he wishes, so that he finally is happy with it???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment