Pages

Search blog and web

How can I overcome my shyness?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, Im a 16 year old guy and I have a problem with shyness. Initially when I first meet someone I'm not incredibly social and talkative and can be a tad awkward to talk to (unless I'm drunk surprisingly) but after a while I tend to loosen up and become much more outgoing the longer I know you. The problem is I want to be one of those people who doesn't have to take months to be comfortable with someone and be more outgoing in the moment, I'm going to university next year (hopefully) ad I'm worried this will be a bit of a problem with all the social opportunities I'll be given. Any tips for becoming less shy I'd greatly appreciate the advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment