Pages

Search blog and web

How special do you consider a one year anniversary?

  • Thread Starter

Tomorrow my boyfriend and I will have been going out for a year. We don't have any plans and he hasn't mentioned anything. He is working late and he is not exactly the best at surprises so I don't really expect he will suggest doing anything. I think it's quite a big thing, it's meant to be a special day anyway, but I haven't said anything to him about it cause I want to see if he will. I am just planning on baking for him and wrapping it in a cute box with ribbon and got him a card. Not a lot I know, but I have no money at the moment and I think it's the thought that counts, or should I get him something else? I would be really pleased if he got me flowers or something small and surprised me but I'm preparing myself for him not even asking to meet me cause he can be like that sometimes. If this does happen, should I still go and give him my thing as he finishes work? Would you be upset if your boyfriend never even asked to see you on your one year anniversary or should it not be a big deal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment