Pages

Search blog and web

Jealousy

I've been married for about 1.5 years to a good man. My previous relationship was lasted about 7 years. We were super serious from day one. I was only 16 when I moved out with him. He was very controlling, physically and mentally abusive. He cheated on me constantly so as expected I started to grow insecure about myself. Luckily I broke loose from this toxic relationship and after being single for awhile I met my husband. I've always considered myself to be a strong confident person. Lately my jealousy has been getting the best of me and I feel like I'm making my husband pay for what my ex has done to me mentally. I'm starting to see certain characteristics my ex used to do in myself such as making your partner scared of what they can't control whether it be a new secretary at work or people who message or text you. He says he knows who he married and he doesn't mind however I see it as a huge issue that will wear on your marriage. I've been in his situat ion and i know how over a period of time that will break us. I've gotten it somewhat under control. I give him his space but I also strive for his attention. He doesn't give it to me enough so I get jealous when other things in his life takes his time me attention. How normal is jealousy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment