Pages

Search blog and web

struggling with being consistent

This sums up my post divorce life. I struggle all the time with being consistent and I feel its ruining me.

With my children I will tell them, for example, if you do this one more time then such and such will happen, but I dont follow up. I think it is because I feel guilty about the lack of time I have with them, I dont want them to be unhappy with me. My gf sees it all the time and tells me about it.

Also I struggle with money. Im tight with money because of the situation. I tell my kids I cant get them brand name stuff or all this extra stuff but when the rubber hits the road I dont stand my ground.

I need to be better. Its affecting my relationship with my kids and girlfriend.

Anyone have suggestions?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment