Pages

Search blog and web

I'm obsessed with my teacher

  • Thread Starter

I am dangerously obsessed with my science teacher. She reminds me of my birth mum and I guess that is how I started to get attached to her. I need to find a way to stop it though because I think of her every second of the day and it is taking over my life. When I'm at school with her, I always say the wrong thing and make myself look stupid in front of her, when I look back at all of the stupid things I said and did then my fist gets out of control and I punch myself in the face uncontrollably and I also can't stop crying. I also went against my parents permission and got Facebook just so I could stalk her and get pictures of her. I use these pictures so I can draw her. She is the nicest teacher in the world and she helps me out with all my problems. I am a girl too, I know for a fact I don't like her in a sexual way, I just kind of wish she would take me away from my horrible step parents and just adopt me. Please help me

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment