Pages

Search blog and web

I kissed my boyfriend's best friend, what do I do now?

  • Thread Starter

I was at a party last night and got a little bit tipsy, and I was mostly hanging out with my friend who also happens to be my boyfriend's best friend. We walked home together because we live near each other and I was close to sober by this point and he hadn't even had anything to drink, and we were just joking around and in response to something I turned around and grabbed his face and he said he thought I was going to kiss him and we laughed and I jokingly asked what he would do if I did and he said he didn't know and he said well what if it was the other way around and I kissed you. When we were saying goodbye he jokingly leaned in to kiss me a couple of times and we laughed and we went to hug goodbye and somehow ended up kissing as we pulled away, so far it had been a joke but it wasn't a jokey kiss when it happened it was full on, it lasted a couple of minutes and then I pulled away after thinking about what I was doing and he apologised and got stressed out a nd we both agreed it never happened and to just be like normal.
What should I do? Should I just act like nothing happened and forget about it?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment