Pages

Search blog and web

Blind or selfish?

Hello I'm new to this forum. I appreciate any help or advice. I've been married for a little over 1 year. My husband and I are 26 and 29. It has been my decision to keep our finances separate. We both handle our own bills and have good jobs. He has more money going out so I usually buy groceries, and house hold items. I always go above and beyond to make sure he has dinner, clean clothes and try my best to make his life run smoothly. We use my vehicle every weekend for towing when we go out of town for our PWC racing. I flip the 80.00 dollar bill for gas.

I will cut to the chase now, recently my AC in my truck hasn't been working so I asked him if I could take his car to get groceries and he said "no" and his explanation was he didn't want to pay for the gas it takes for me to go to the store. This left me speechless and hurt. I don't know how to bring this up to him tomorrow in a polite way seeing how I have been brewing on this all night. I spend time and money on him without ever expecting anything. Am I wrong for being hurt over this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment