Pages

Search blog and web

Does this boy like me more than a friend

  • Thread Starter

Both late teens,

Works at my local coffee shop

Did think he had a crush on me as he did the whole staring/gazing thing for over 10secs, found out we had a few things in common so would talk about that every time he served me, Also gives me free coffee passes/extra wifi.

His other workmates are friendly but not like this.

Also I notice a week ago when I went he was serving and as I was walking up to the counter to order he started sining this Hey, hey, baby
I wanna know if you'll be my girl by DJ Otzi, then when I got to the counter he stop and started talking to me normal.
Then I asked for a cup of water and because I'm british and have a british accent (he's Australian) I say water different so as he turn round to get the cup of water he kept trying to say water in a british accent. I just said thank then went and waited for my coffee, then started sining it again.

I went a few days later and he said as soon as he serve me would you like a cup of water but in a british accent.

Then I went Monday and as I was walking up to the counter he started signing the courses to somebody to love.

Why would he do this?

He's been doing the staring for quite a few months.

I did like him/sort of still do, but as he didn't seem to pursue it futher thought he just like me as a friend.

Also he dose sort of seem quite confident around other guys/girls and his workmates.

Can guys really be nervous around someone they like.

Also I know that he's single and not a player type guy


IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment