Pages

Search blog and web

What a great situation..

  • Thread Starter

So one of my best friends, if not my best friend, was seeing this girl for 1.5/2 years, then whilst I was away in another country for Uni, he broke up with her.

My friend told me how he didn't care if anybody, even our friends. Also, telling me how he didn't have any feelings towards her any more, as he has hooked up with numerous girls since.

9 months down the line when I came back, one night out myself and the ex-girlfriend shared a drunken kiss. We decided to keep it between us.

However, he found out. He is now raging at me, more so than her, and has told me how he never wants to speak to me again and how he "despises" me.

Thoughts on the situation? And any advice on what to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment