Pages

Search blog and web

Engaged but want to move away for uni!

  • Thread Starter

Hi so basically I really need some advice.
I have found the perfect course and university for me and am intending on applying so I can attend in 2015.
My problem is that I am currently engaged and half been with my partner for 3 and a half years and the university I want to attend is a 5 hour drive away! I'm nearly 23 and have only recently realised what I want to achieve from my life and am scared of wasting any more time.
This may seem irrelevant but I have recently found out I can't have children, it's what pushed me to think what I want out of my life as being a mother now seems impossible and was my previous life goal. So I guess I'm going through a lot of changes and soul searching at the moment.

Should I go? Should I stay? I really need some advice as I'm so confused right now.
If anyone has been through a similar situation how did it play out? What would you have done differently?

Also he will be starting a university in September just 40 minutes from where we live so I can't really ask him to come with me and give up what he is doing..

HELP?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment