Pages

Search blog and web

Is it weird that my partner wants me to do this?

  • Thread Starter

Anon please, I know people on this. Even if other people find it weird it won't stop me from continuing. Well this is how it goes. I had an arranged marriage around six months ago. I would say that me and my wife have fallen in love with each other a few months after the marriage, but she seems more than in love. She seems obsessed. For example, she'll even wait outside the toilet when I'm using it and when I wake up in the morning, she's always staring at me. The main thing I'm asking isn't that. It's that she has requested me to treat her like a baby. For example she's asked me to feed her her cereal every morning whilst she watches cartoons and she won't eat by herself. She's also asked me to read her stories at night time whilst she goes to sleep and she said that she won't go to sleep otherwise. I've been doing it because I just want to keep her happy. It means a lot to me. And sometimes she jumps on my lap all of a sudden and forces me to wrap my arms around her. She smiles every time I call her good girl. The list of what she wants me to do is endless. Do most wives want this from their husbands or is this just a weird relationship?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment