Pages

Search blog and web

How do I get back at my ex girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

It's been 2 years. This girl broke my heart into a million pieces: she ruined my friendships, spread rumours about me, laughed when I told her how I felt, left me with crippling anxiety and depression which I still suffer with to this day. She didn't tell me why we broke up and continued to ridicule and insult me. I had to leave college because it upset me so much. I've tried letting it go, being the better person ect... but this does not work for me. She was my first love but manipulated me into turning against my family and believing her mother's spiritual stories. Being young at the time, I believed every word. That scarred me also. Im almost positive that she cheated on me. I'm past the forgiveness stage. I've felt broken for two years. I want revenge.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment