Pages

Search blog and web

Opinions/advice please?

  • Thread Starter

There's this guy that i really like and we have been talking as more than friends for 10 months now. i have known him for 5 years. he hasnt had a relationship for 4 years, we are both 16 and he says he "loves" me, but he told me relationships arent really for him, but his friends told me that he said he wants to be with me. i know he isnt talking to me for sexual favours. because out of the 10 months we've been speaking he hasnt asked for anything from me and he isnt a player. I really like this guy and i don't know what i should do, sometimes he gives me mixed messages and lately he hasnt been speaking to me the same...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment