Pages

Search blog and web

Should I apologize to my mother in law for my opinions?

I never had a close relationship with my mother in law. I knew how she judged me and gossiped about me behind my back since the beggining.
A couple months ago, my good sister in law accidentally left her email inbox opened and my other sister in law read all of our conversations. We talked about hurt after their fathers passing. I did not agree how MIL treated her husband and that she wanted him to die in a hospital. We also talked how unfair she was towards to two of her three children. So this other sister in law printed out all of our emails...she let MIL and some other people to read them. No one ever wondered why she even read them and how unethical was that. My MIL made a huge drama about it...I honesly could see her point if I called them names or something like that, but I did not. My husband now wants to see all of those emails. Shoud I apologize for my own opinions and believes? This other sister in law hates me, she is also very jelaous of my relationshe with her owm sister and thats why she did it. What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment