Pages

Search blog and web

PVC lingerie.

I couldn't help it, I was just browsing in the sex store and had this idea of some new thongs for him, I like to imagine him in different underwear when I take care of business while he's not here ;)

As I looked I saw loads that I thought he would look dead sexy in and chose 3 new pairs for him, in the selection I bought him a red PVC thong.

At that moment in the store I just couldn't get out of my head how sexy he wouuld look in them, but he hasn't seen them yet and I suppose in the cold light of day I maybe feel a little embarassed :o

How do I go about this now?

Show him and let him see them?

Or hide them and bring up PVC in conversation or what to do?

Feel a bit silly for asking others opinions but at the time it seemed such a good idea.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment