Pages

Search blog and web

How do you know if you like someone?

  • Thread Starter

I guess you could say I'm a bit of a late developer relationship wise. I'm 18 and I've never really had a crush on a guy. I mean I've found people attractive but like that's been it, i've never felt anything towards them. I get a fair amount of male attention but have never really been a big fan of it because i've never seen the point in a boyfriend lol. All my friends say i'm weird, especially the boys but i dunno i don't see the point.

Anyway I think I might be getting feelings for one of my friends. i don't actually know if I like him like that because I have no idea what it feels like. It started off as a joke because I was sitting on his lap once and people started joking about us as a couple and it grew into a rumour and people were telling me I fancied him. Now because everyone is saying it, even in a jokey way, I think I actually might.

My friends discourage me from telling him because they say that he is really ugly and whilst I agree he is not the most facially blessed. He is really nice and we get on really really well. Are looks really that important when fancying someone. I must sound so stupid but I really have no idea how I'm supposed to be feeling. I enjoy being around him the same way I like being around all my other friends but for some reason it's a bit different. Is this what a crush feels like?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment