Pages

Search blog and web

I like a boy, now what ?

  • Thread Starter

Okay, so I like this boy on a course i'm on (swimming teaching) and was really glad when we were made partners for our first teaching lesson. He is funny, we have similar interests and even if it doesn't work out, i'm sure we will stay good friends, even when the course is over.

I 'm certain he likes me back too, as when we had to do this game thingy, he purposely went in front of his twin brother(who is older) when we had to line up in age.This meant he was standing right behind me as coincidentally his birthday is the day after mine:p The game involved tapping each-other on the back and replaying a sequence which followed down the group. He did hold his hand on my back a little longer than he would have if he didn't like me as did i when we went back the other way.;)

He sits facing me, even when he is put on the other side of the room and I've noticed him looking at me, (when i'm not looking at him of course!!)

However, my :mad:worst enemy:@ is on the course (well i just cant stand her) and she is a slut. there i said it. she flirts with all the boys at school(but left now as we are year 11) and i dont want her to start flirting with him :( (trust me no one likes her) she boasts a lot too.

So basically what can i do to take it to the next level and be definitely sure he like me ? i see him again on tuesday.. (sorry for the ubbadubba long message btw )

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment