Pages

Search blog and web

Want to hurt my parents because of their daughter favoritism!

  • Thread Starter

ARGH!
Im sorry, im just soo angry, I work part time at a cinema, just finished a Drama Degree and am looking for full time work to save up and move out with my lovely boyfriend. I currently live with my parents.
My sister is a teacher, who lives in a house with her boyfriend. My older sister is a very two faced sort of person, if shes with my mum or dad, theyre all "bitching" about me, if she's with me, we sometimes bitch about mum and dad.
But over the last 5 months, my sister has been constantly around our house, spending time with my parents, my parents let her use any of my things while im out and eat any of my food and drink any of my drink.
I wouldnt usually get pissy about this but, im really poor right now and its all the food and drink i have.
They all love Game Of Thrones, i dont, so she comes round every night and watches it with them, laughing and joking about it and sometimes me. Mum and my sister go out shopping, and dont invite me, they talk about things so intently, and when i try to strike up the same conversation with my mum, she literally could give a f**k.

They go out together, they order in food together, they buy my sister what ever she wants, they cook for her, and never show any interest in me, or what i do, because either im being told to just stay in my room and give them privacy, or working to pay my parents rent.

It makes me sooo angry! That they pay so much attention to her and literally adore her, but when I say something or they see me, its like they want me to kill myself because of all the things they say to me.


Why do they hate me?
They know i want to move out and get a full time job, I'm really trying, i only finished University a month ago....

Please help, im just sooo angry!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment