Pages

Search blog and web

Feelings

  • Thread Starter

I'm not one to wear my heart on my sleeve. It's rare For me to tell a guy I like him straight up. I'm talking to this guy and I feel as though I always have to prove that I like him. He says he knows I'm an honest person and I don't pretend. however he is constantly looks for reassurance.

We have been friends for years, he moved away and came back and we have become closer. I have told him how I feel in so many words, he says he gets it then shortly after it's like he's unsure of me.

Yesterday he tells me about a conversation he had with a friend. He said to his friend that he likes me but thinks I only see him as a friend. His friend joked and said I'm not attracted to him. So he starts asking if I'm attracted to him. It feels like we've taken 5 steps backwards, so I went off into one and explained how much I liked him.

I thought I was being pretty obvious about it all, but I guess not. He questions the things I say and assumes I'm being sarcastic. If I say so something he considers sweet then he questions me.

I've explained it's not easy for me to express myself, but I'm trying etc. There are little things I do to show I care. I'm not sure if it's enough though (as in I'm unsure if he thinks I'm being genuine).

What's a girl to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment