Pages

Search blog and web

How do you bring up an awkward topic?

  • Thread Starter

Okay, so there's something I need to bring up with one of my friends but I'm not really sure how to go about it...

Basically, she invited me to go on a mini-holiday with her to Cornwall with 7 of her friends (yes, 7!!). We're apparently staying in a large holiday home owned by one of her friends' grandparents. We're not at the awkward part yet so bear with.

I'm not sure how many bedrooms there are in the home but I'm fairly sure there aren't 9 bedrooms. I could be wrong, but for argument's sake let's say I'm right. This would mean that some would be sharing with others. I sort of fancy her just a little bit, so it feels very weird me asking her if we would be sharing a bedroom...

Yeah, awkward right?

So, my question to TSR is, how do I bring something like this into conversation (or any other awkward topic for that matter)? I'm generally quite an awkward person, as is she.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment