Pages

Search blog and web

Should I tell her I never had a girlfriend before?

  • Thread Starter

I've had flings and sex buddies with girls which never last, I've been doing this since I was 16 and now I'm 24 having never been in a proper boyfriend/girlfriend relationship before as I have bad self anxiety so I've never been good at being open about myself.

I am a good looking man that has helped me get female attention and my friends made up of mostly girls tells me I'm some what decent.

There is a girl from my group of friends that I am more close to than the others, often go on nights out just me and her and is more curious about my sex life. I don't know if she asking all this because she fancies me or just being nice, I heard rumors that she does and think about asking her out.

I think she might be put off by me if knew I never been in a relationship, all I told her was a few flings I've been one. Also any tips for telling her and asking her out?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment