Pages

Search blog and web

Lust for revenge

Well it's been over a year since she betrayed me and left. It's taken everything I have to try to move on....to live. I find myself just as broken as I was a year ago, though I'm past the stage of wanting or loving her.

All I want now is revenge. It consumes me. Every waking minute of every day.
I want her to suffer as I have. I know she's still with the guy she left me for and is happy... And I'm just not okay with that anymore.

I truly believe in accountability and I've had enough of letting her get away with this. The hatred I have in my heart for her grows daily at an astounding rate. It's eating away at my soul. I feel like I will not find peace until she pays for what she has done.

The thoughts have changed me. I'm thinking in ways I never thought I was capable of. I fantasize about crushing her world and every little bit of happiness she feels...and I would do so with a smile on my face. I truly hate the person she has become.

I'm sick of waiting on karma. If I myself have to be karma's sword, so be it. If I have to take matter in my own hands, so be it. I'm just tired of this. So tired...
#rant

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment