Pages

Search blog and web

Advice Please! - Just met a girl, what next!!!

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone,
This week our school has had sixth form induction days for new Yr 12's coming into the sixth form. I am currently in Year 12 and will be going into Yr 13 in September. As a prefect I had to help with some subjects and the activities which were taking place. Right, there was this one girl who kept looking at me and watching me and worked with me for a few chemistry practicals. Over the past couple of days I have come to really like her! So, I added her on Facebook and she accepted me immediately, but I don't know what to do now. I want to talk to her as I really like her and feel that she may like me too but on the other hand, I've only known her for a few days and don't want to seem creepy! Also, If I have got the wrong impressions and start talking to her I don't to make things awkward in September and for the rest of the school year!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment