Pages

Search blog and web

The ex is messing with my head...

This past Saturday, I was stuck at a redlight with my ex-wife turning left. Prior to Saturday, the rare times we would pass, she would ignore me or play with her phone, looking away. My last time of seeing her..on Good Friday, I ignored her with a one finger salute she may or may not have seen.

This time, she made a point to smile and wave at me...seemingly genuine. I gave a half hearted wave via the drivers window of my truck...not sure if she saw it or not....but her actions rattled me.

On Sunday, I went to renew my Builder's license and found out my bond was about to expire. On Monday, i found out three letters had been sent by the bond company, to my old address, (the cheating ex bought me out of the old house, has it for sale, and can't sell it because she paid me too much) and she obviously threw them away. In my defense, I contacted the company last year, and they updated my address for another bond, but not this one. Suffice it to say, her lack of forwarding an obvious important letter(s) pissed me off and stirred my anger back up again. I have everything resolved now. This is more a vent than anything...as I don't have a counselor appointment till mid July. On the bright side, some stuff I had planned to return to her (stuff that was her's accidentally packed into my stuff...I am building a new house) will now be donated.

Why now, would she try to be friendly?...even if it is just a wave? She has a guy she has been screwing since 2 months of legal seperation...though she lied to former friends and said she was dating around.

I feel I am going backward instead of forward....and I am dating someone...uuuughhh very frustrated.

Thanks for letting me vent.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment