Pages

Search blog and web

Time waster

  • Thread Starter

A guy I know text me 8 weeks ago asking for a date. He finally made time this weekend to see me. I said I am free this Sunday, which I have not heard in nearly a week about making arrangements to meet up. I am not one to chase as he asked for the date. I am getting annoyed now as I have heard from people he loves his single life and will not make time for a woman. I don't expect anyone to give up their passion but it seems like he is always busy. I have the chance to do a day course on Sunday where I can learn a new skill but feel as though I am putting it on hold just in case he is free or contacts me. He doesn't give me butterflies so I don't know if I should even bother.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment