Pages

Search blog and web

How important is physical attraction?

  • Thread Starter

I'm talking to this guy. He has a great personality and I love talking to him etc. However I'm not sure I'm attracted to him physically. I don't look at him and think he's the hottest guy ever, however I don't look at him and think the opposite. Sometimes I see his pictures and think he looks good and then there are times I don't he does.
I feel bad because I know I have feelings for him. I can't stop thinking about him it just always comes back to his looks.

There are times when he will compliment me and I'm never the same back (please note I struggle to compliment guys I like anyway). I haven't seen him years, so I'm only going by photos. I'm questioning if I'm convincing myself that I am attracted to him. We are meeting up next week by the way.

Does anyone have any advice? A similar experience? Be honest as I know most of you are anyway.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment