Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling so low

  • Thread Starter

Hi all,

I recently broke up with my girlfriend and have been devastated ever since. It ended over something silly but I had no option she wouldnt change she kept restricting me. I needed space.

Since breaking up she went and slept with someone else as a rebound and its tore me apart. I feel so sick. I barely eat. Barely sleep. I know I shouldnt care she was single she can do what she likes. But she tells me she still loves me - still wants to be with me but not right now. She wants to grow. We had a 5 year age gap she 18 me 23.

I dunno why I feel so torn up afterall I wanted it. I ended it. I just wish I didn't. I want to get over it we arent in contact but I occassionally see pictures or tweets and it hurts. She seems so over it. And im sat here spiralling down into what seems a depression.

I feel ridiculously alone. Noone to talk to and shes off sleeping around going out and having fun. Why can I not just get over this and move on. Why must I always torment myself and overthink.

Bla noone cares anyway. Just wanted to write it down.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment