Pages

Search blog and web

Is there hope?

My heart is broken right now! I don't know what to do. My husband and I have been married for 22 years now. We have 5 amazing kids 14-21 years old. We used to have fantastic sex. I'm talking planets moving I think I passed out a few times sex. Then a few years ago he suddenly just stopped wanting it! Like ZERO interest! I know he isn't having an affair and never has. Yes he is on medications that can cause issues. Yes his testosterone is low. He used to go to the Dr's office to get monthly T shots (or he was supposed to) but he forgot more often than he went so then I started giving them to him (I have a healthcare background) Now he is just flat out refusing the shots and says that I just need to accept that we just won't have sex anymore! He told me to buy toys and when I did he got mad. He won't talk to me about it at all although he says that it has nothing to do with me. I am SO hurt, frustrated, depressed, etc, etc, etc! I NEVER turned him down o r left him hanging and took care of his needs through all of my pregnancies etc. If I couldn't or didn't want sex I made sure he was still happy. He is completely ignoring me now so it's not even just sex he's hardly talking to me at all! He comes home from work and he is either sleeping or on his computer and I feel like we don't even have a marriage anymore! I feel so lost and alone and when I try to use my toys it just makes me mad so I can't get any relief! HELP!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment