Pages

Search blog and web

wife is insensitive when it comes to my family!

My wife and I have only been together for 6 months and married for only 1 month. Although we have not been together for long we knew that we wanted to get married... She comes from a large family and is very loving to them and I have a very small family and actually my wife said that one of the main reasons that she was attracted to me was because I was such a loving person and loved the way I take care of my family.

In the past 6 month we have not had any arguments or disagreements until we got married. We have had 2 major disagreements since we got married. The first disagreement happened 2 weeks ago when we were at a beach with my wife and her family and my daughter and 8 month old grandson. My wife got upset that I was trying to make a shelter for shade for my daughter and grandson while my daughter was breast feeding him and I was so focused on doing something for my daughter that I didn't hear something that she was trying to tell me. Before this all of my attention was on my wife. The disagreement got so bad even though I apologized she said that she didn't want to see me for a while which lasted for 2 days. It baffled me because for the life of me I couldn't understand why she was so cold to me and insensitive. I didn't fight with her and but while I was continually trying to make up with her she was being so antagonistic.

Last night was the second major disagreement... During the day my mother called me to pick her up from the grocery store because she was not feeling well and throwing up so I left work to pick her up and take her home. It was obvious
that my mother was feeling pretty weak and come to find out, my mom hadn't taken her blood pressure pills and was stressed out so she rested up while I took my wife out to dinner. Before dinner I explained to my wife that my mom was not feeling well and that I was concerned for her. After a very lovely dinner I told my wife that I wanted to sleep at my moms house just to make sure that she was going to be ok and in case I needing to take her to the doctors if she got worse. My wife said that she didn't have any clothes so I suggested that we stop at the house to grab some clothes and she said "well I want to go to the gym in the morning" so I said "my mom isn't feeling well and there is no one there to watch her so I think that I need to be there for her". My wife then said "well you stay over there and I will go home so I can go to the gym" . She dropped me off and took off without a goodbye kiss or a wave, nothing. She text me when she got home that I was not actin g like a husband and that she didn't want to see me for a while.

I can't handle it when my wife tells me that she doesn't want to see me for a while as if i did something so bad that we need to separate... I am afraid that she is going to push me away.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment