Pages

Search blog and web

Do couples ever reconcile after months apart?

My wife and I have been separated for 4 months, been together 6 yrs, not even married 2. Have 3 children under 5.

4 months ago got the I love you but don't love you chat! I wish I had found TAM then as all the advice you guys give is great. But I did the opposite of the 180!
Pushed her away, looked weak, pathetic I suppose.

4 months down the line I am still trying to fix our marriage, I have recognised my short falls in the relationship, which I did not see at the time, my wife now is blowing hot and cold. Sometimes says it's done 100% I could never love you again and others says she wants us to work but scared it will go back to square one.

I was just wondering if any of you guys have been on this roller coaster and got off and stayed with your wives/husbands?

I want my marriage to work so bad. I love my wife, and I know she loves me. But there have been outside influences getting in the way since day one.

Thanks guys
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment