Pages

Search blog and web

Accepting my girlfriend

  • Thread Starter

Me and her have been together for a very short time...met at uni, and have just left for the summer. We live apart so it is a LDR. Recently, I went to visit her for a day or two, things were great, we both embraced each other, told each other we loved each other. Hugged and kissed etc etc...she would affectionately tell me she'd missed me. We spend the entirety of my trip together everyday.

The only thing that gets to me is when she talks about her celeb crushes, or some guy from uni. I guess it's jealousy and insecurity. But more so I have a hard time accepting her bisexuality.

Don't get me wrong...I love her. But the minute she starts to talk of female celebs or girls she crushes on, I find it hard to listen too. I also find it hard to listen to her talking about guys (so it isn't limited to gender), but more so girls I find hardest to accept.

Whenever I see a girl whilst with her, it's as though she is checking her out too, and is secretly admiring these girls. It's not only making me insecure but it is a little embarrassing...it's like having a female wing woman when she says "oh she's hot, she's nice", (so to speak) and I don't want this. I want a girl that is into me, and me only.

I believe I feel threaded because it's like my girlfriend could run off with a girl at any time. Although she has told me she wants to be with me, I still catch her staring at girls and it intimidates me. Like me and her were kissing as I was going home on train, whilst kissing, I caught her staring past me at some girls. It's as though she isn't focused on us.

My other issue revolves around her not responding to a message I sent her yesterday evening. we were both telling each other we missed each other after I'd just got home from travelling all day. She was telling me she missed me, and all this sweet adorable stuff, then I send her a long message, she doesn't reply. She has seen it yesterday, still no reply. Sure she is busy or may be doing something, but why the sudden no response after been so romantic with me. It's almost as though she only likes the attention.

It annoys me when my love is not reciprocated. I know I sound clingy but I do love her...just sometimes it's like she can't be bothered.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment