Pages

Search blog and web

She loves me but...

I found out my wife of 14 years was having a PA 2 weeks ago. Long story, but he was an old flame who a few months ago had made his way back into her life, unbeknownst to me. Anyway, the marriage was broken before the affair, and we both know that, but now I would like to reconcile and she has said she wants to as well.

We met with our pastor and things seemed to be going well since d-day; I am working on my shortcomings as is she. However, yesterday, she said she doesn't know if she wants the marriage. She's confused. She said she loves me, which I do not doubt, but she also loves him and he promised her the world; much more than I can provide. How can I compete with that?

I don't know what to do. I want to keep her, but part of me wants to let her go because I love her and I want her to be happy. I believe that if she doesn't go, she will always second-guess her decision and wonder how it would have been and I will always be 2nd on her mind.

How can I get past this?? It is killing me!:(

Thoughts? Advice? HHHHEEELLLLPPP!!!!!:confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment