Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice, married guy, possible affair

I am 32 and is married for just over 1 year, no children yet.
I am pretty outgoing, smart and full of sense of humor but my wife is pretty dumb and cant understand most of the things I said. My attitude before was just let it be. We got no common interest and not much common frd. Most people know we are from different world, i.e. I classify myself with mid-high IQ and very good EQ, but my wife is with low IQ and very low EQ. But well we are together.

We went for a trip for the past few days and I met a girl whom is very out-going. I never meet a girl like this before and just got very interested in her somehow, which I never have a feeling to any girls like this for the past 5 years since I dated my wife. She turned out to be my wife's friend's girlfriend as well. And for a bit more information her boyfrd has proposed to her beforehand, and she rejected because she thought they were not very matched since her boyfrd was very "home-base", and they got separated, but were together again now.

Now we are back for a day and I got a lot of distraction from this, was thinking about her a lot and wechated and facebooked her as well. My gut feel was to try to know her more and get close to her as much as possible, I think we will be very happy together since I think we match very well, but on the other hand I know it will be extremely tough to get rid of my marriage, and all the obstacles.

Throughout this I start to feel a marriage crisis start to emerge, even though I can pass this test, but there will be future problem lies ahead. I am a guy full of passion but lack of desire before, recently I have just pick up the desire in my career and I start to change me lay back attitude, which also affects my view towards my wife, which was just let it be beforehand.

So I am stuck in a limbo now. To be honest what I am thinking now is given time, since most likely nothing will yield, and the feeling to her will lay down. But now it is big problem.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment