Pages

Search blog and web

Recent Issues with my girlfriend

  • Thread Starter

I just recently got back from having visited my girlfriend (who lives a few hours away), and of whom I met at university. We only started going out about a month or so ago....things can be very good at times, but also very irritating.

Much of my issues revolve around 'trusting' her, not just with regard to potential infidelity, but also whether or not she actually feels the same. I constantly question everything and her feelings for me. We've developed a very close emotional bond (I would say) over the time we've spent together, and we both already tell each other that we "love" each other.

When I went to see her for example, we were both constantly cuddling, she would poke me a lot, we would be playful. She would affectionately tell me how much she's missed not seeing me, yet I just don't get that 'electric' feeling coming off her when she's kissing me or when she tells me things. It's more a gut feeling. I told her not to tell me she loves me, if it isn't true, and she reassures me she does.

Additionally my other issue is the fact she is bisexual. I really really like her, and would like this to be long term, but, whenever she talks about girls she finds attractive to me, I find it awkward and uncomfortable, like I can't listen to it. Maybe this is my problem. I just find it very sort of difficult when were out and she'll blatantly check out a girl, in a blindly obvious fashion.

Like whenever I check out a girl I often feel we are sort of competing, and that bothers me, the fact I could potentially lose my girl to another girl, if it took her fancy.
It's one thing her checking a man out but because it's my girls I do find it a little intimidating and embarrassing. I will state it's the same with men, I get just as jealous and insecure with blokes, especially when she talks about them (even celeb crushes male or female), yet with men I can somewhat handle it.

Aside from the sexuality issues and trust issues, recently, I just got a little annoyed at the fact that last night I sent a big message about how much I loved her, it was romantic, deep and thoughtful, she saw it last night and still hasn't replied. This was after spending a couple of hours online, after getting home from traveling. I know I just spent all of three days with her but she was all like: 'I miss you so much', then bam, no response. I often question whether she just likes my affection and attention rather than 'me'. Maybe she just fell asleep I dunno, but she's been online since then so not sure if she can be bothered.

Any advice for these issues?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment