Pages

Search blog and web

She got annoyed because I wouldn't tell her what was up

  • Thread Starter

So there's this girl I quite like, and today I had a bit of a stress on and something was wrong, something which I didn't want to tell anyone about.

So I goes out with a bunch of friends and she's trying to get it out of me the whole time we are out, I wouldn't say anything, our time out goes on and I cheer up a bit - but she still won't drop it.

We all get dropped off and I go to give her a hug and say goodbye and what have you, and she blanks me and is all cold. She says "Bye (my name) see you tomorrow)" I go to the window and ask her whats up, she closes the window and looks away from it.

Now I've pissed her off! What?!?!? :confused::confused:

I had cheered up I thought it was dropped but her mood changed instantly, she knew I was going to hug her and she went all cold. Now it must be because I didn't tell her what was wrong.

Any Idea how to fix this?.
Do I wait until she texts me (I think she will)
Or do I chase and ask her whats wrong? (She'll probably do the same to me what I did to her though)

Now I'm anxious that I've upset her!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment