Pages

Search blog and web

Do I resent him?

Without going into a ton of details, the beginning of the relationship with my husband was rocky for me. I lost "friends" and have to deal with those people regularly due to his kids. I think it was maybe a year after moving in with him (we moved in together way too quickly), I discovered that he had not ended some online relationships from before me. He promised to cut things off, but my intuiton said he had not about 2 mnths later. So I caught him again, only this time he was being really sneaky about it. I had given up a LOT to be with him, and to be treated like that was beyond me. Why I didn't leave then I have a ton of excuses for. Since then I am not aware of anymore issues of that sort. I feel pretty confident that it has not happened again. Fast forward getting married and having 2 kids of our own in addition to his 2 he had. I just can't find the spark. We have no friends (I have a couple out of state), we don't do much besides random shopping trips, I feel like I have become a different person in the last 5-6 years and I am not sure that I like this person completely. Of course, that is my cross to bear, not his, but I can't help but feel like that incident did something to me emotionally that I haven't gotten beyond. I have been trying for a while now to figure out what the problem is. I know our communication is terrible.. like awful. We communicate by email and text message or not at all. Would that incident really be enough to put a damper on this relationship for this long?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment