Pages

Search blog and web

Help with meeting the parents?

  • Thread Starter

How long did it take for you to meet your boyfriend/girlfriend's parents? I'd mentioned it to him a while ago but then instantly regretted it because they are very different politically and religiously to him so I'm really scared there'd be a huge argument and I'll end up hiding (also he seemed somewhat apprehensive). Now he's mentioned how his mum and stepdad are really accepting and that I could meet them.

I just really want to know if anyone has any advice on how to deal with meeting the parents...

By the way if this sounds really stupid it's because this is my first relationship and meeting his parents/him meeting mine is really worrying me

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment